Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cakap tak nak kepada EXAM,& lets huan ying Chinese Niu Year

Finalllyyyyyyyyyyyyy, all the bastard son of bitch exams paper gone. All the par liar paper, shu shu shu away. Sorry la, i dont mean to be so rude, but during my days of exam, its really really stress and fcuking annoyed. But that's ok, cause it finally over over and over..

Wooohooooh!!!!! Wooh what la, although is Chinese NIU Year, still another boring day for me. Very sienz la, that is why i'm updating my blog now. lolz.. Nevermind la, at least later night going my friends house Pua Kiao, if not ar, whole day sitting here facing computer mer!!

I'm actually investigating or i should say experiencing how to use facebook. Cant deny that i'm outdated ma, but now i'm updating myself ma. Haha. Currently upload all the necessary picture, then only see what is inside that particular facebook. So many function, i also (bei facebook kao dou tam tam jun)-->read in cantonese.

Well, i have new hair st_ _ _, is ok, i have the same hair style, but this time different colours..Yeah, i dye my hair. And now, i'm famously known as the so called ^KAM MO^. lolz...lets see my golden boy hair...


(New style, new style, what style??? Hair style..lolz)




(I love this, leng chai ler, just taken now, give me applause if you think i'm leng chai ya, lolz..)

k la, thats all...waiting time to pass, faster 7pm la, i want go pua kiao d..haha. So readers, HAPPY CHINESE NIU YEAR, zhu ni men NIU NIAN HUAT HUAT HUAT, muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....

No comments: