Friday, August 21, 2009

Anybody miss me?

I doubt no one..but it will be good if my lover do miss me, sigh....

I know its been a long long time again i didn't update my blog. No choice, i'm being a bit fussy with my life now. Too much things to concern with much acceptation to appreciate.

Exam is just around the corner(which corner?) Whenever the corner is, time has it limitless but manpower/(woman-power: lets make it universal, if not reader will thought WHY ALWAYS MUST THE "MAN" TO REPRESENT UNIVERSAL?)is limited. What am i try to say is, no matter how much time is given to read, man(woman) just seems reluctant to fully utilized their power to study. ^HOW CAN YOU EXPECT A NERD TO PUASA STUDY WITHOUT HAVING A BREAK?^ LMAO...

Winkkk, this is me:

(Kai Dan Shark Man) Kai Dan: Because i'm taking egg; Shark: because i have dull-sharp hair; Man: of cause i'm a man la, lolzzzz.

I terpress this song from MJ album, nice man in the mirror.

I'm Starting With The Man In
The Mirror
I'm Asking Him To Change
His Ways
And No Message Could Have
Been Any Clearer
If You Wanna Make The World
A Better Place
(If You Wanna Make The
World A Better Place)
Take A Look At Yourself, And
Then Make A Change
(Take A Look At Yourself, And
Then Make A Change)
(Na Na Na, Na Na Na, Na Na,
Na Nah)

No comments: