Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Biggest loser

I dont know how to mention hows my life will go miserable in 2010.

My mindset only comes out this words: I"m the biggest loser.

I want to fail but i dare not fail, which I have prepared to fail!

I want to loss all my asset, which I have no courage to do it, but, I have done it!

I want to be a spoil child, which I fear to do it, but, I have break it.

I want to repeat the history of falling in no man's land, which I'm thiking about it, but, I think I'm on the way now.

I want to fall in a relationship with someone else, which I have no confidence on my feeling, because, I'm a great liar in relationship.

2010 is another chapter of my life, which I have no direction, no hope, no wisdom, no nothing.

I hope for savior, I demand for happiness, I dream of hope, but nothing seems relishing.

I sounds like I'm emo, yes I am, I am who I am. Come on 2010, let all the badness pours on me.

No comments: