Tuesday, June 15, 2010

MISS


Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights
A different city every night oh
I swear the world better prepare
for when I’m a BILLIONAIRE..

Well, "BILLIONAIRE WANNA BE" dream is far from materializing.


Suddenly,just now, when I was facebook-ing halfway, I read one of my friends news fed, saying: not going to his Convocation =(.

My immediate reaction is quickly call my ex-classmate, asked him
Me: when was he DEADLINE pay convocation fee?
X: It was 14 June the DEADLINE.
Me: Ohh, thanks.

NOW, before I can materialise my dream to be BILLIONAIRE! I already miss a chance wearing the ULTIMATE CONVOCATION DRESS CODE. Well, sounds pity myself. What to do now? Cant graduate??? Cant take niceee photo!!! Cant even LANNN 444 my ^HOLDER^ in Diploma In Accounting certificate. I even doubt whether do I have a chance to wear convo dress code anymore? Advance Diploma wor? More or less, Degree in Accounting from Shelfied Hallam University? Or BILLIONAIRE IN DIPLOMA & DEGREE cum JOKER?

Whatever shit it is, I have miss it and sincerely hope those graduate-ers have their best time ever.

No comments: