Saturday, September 17, 2011

Problem child

Sometimes,some phrase or words will inspire to post my blog. And as stated at my facebook status, "I used to be a problem child at age of 7, no change at all till now, I doubt".

Yes, check this which I still hardly forget about it:
1) Not sure is 7 or 8 years old, parents force me learn taekwando at school, hell yeah, instead of learning kungfu or whatever you call it, I didnt manage to fight anyone, but I learn to PONTENG, and hide in a smelly toilet to escape that boring fighting class, YEAH SMELLY TOILET. Shame, I know.

2) From 9 year old to 11 year old, inconsiderable parents again force me learn piano, fucking cb I really damn hate learning piano. I still recall at that time, while needed to attend piano lesson on Sat and Sun, I already started my swimming lesson every morning. And then, afternoon around 4pm, need to go "ccb" piano class. Everytime after finish swimming class, I'll go back home rest and sleep, when my mom wake me up at 3pm & nagging me go piano class, I just pretend SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP ZZZZ, cant wake up at all, and draggggg till 415. Hehe, ended kena diao by mom and ccb punya piano teacher.

3) At age of 11 and 12, is my most unforgetable moment, started to hate fucking chinese word because of a chinese teacher. (although at times i still type chinese word in my blog, because computer got "han yu ping yin" ma). My english is consider the best at that time, I love attend english class, I love the indian teacher, she always praise me for good command english and good grammer, & during quiz time I participate a lot.

But everything gone soooo damn wrong because of that DUA LAM PA VEGETARIAN CHINESE TEACHER. His fucking sohai name is "CHANG XI KUN" DUA LAM PA TEACHER. Already I know myself is a problem child, who likes to chit chat with friends sitting beside me in class, cubit girls, dont do homework, & late for school every morning. But this TUA LAM PA who declared himself a ^vegetarian^ & holly to god, really want to give him a slap and send him to god.

Ma chi bai him, is a bias person & anti guys, keep flirt with girls in class, ccb him, primary school girl also he want to flirt. Disgrace person. And always anti me for nothing, saying I'm a spoiled child because I'm being the only child at home. Cane me, bully me and make shame on me. And one day, he used a cane and cane into my face, leaving a scar(now no more d la). Parents saw, find him, and bring me along meet the principal.

Above is not an serious issue, I have my class picture with this fuck face teacher inside it, I make fool of him by drawing pig face on the pic and write fucker. Dad saw the picture, screw me, and cane me again for writing "fucker" at age of 12. FML.

There's a lot more in secondary school, a lot to write. But what I want to share at this blog is that, this is me, being problematic as always. People may dislike for many reason, but, I doing things what I should do, because I have right to fight what I want.

In P3 ACCA syllabus, BCG matrix says problem child have high growth but low market share, I doubt I am in this stage being potentially being a stars? hmm...lets see hows life progress. ;-)

No comments: