Saturday, October 4, 2008

Back to Malaysia

Enjoy my blog, all below is first chapter. I'll slowly upload more.


(Taiwan most beautiful lui)
Remember my previous blog i said want take picture with leng lui? Hmm,guess what? Tell you all a secret, I TOO LENG CHAI D, so ler, cannot simply take picture with girl girl lo, lolzzz. But reader also don't jealous i got Lin Zhi Ling photo, pretty ler she, she ma the leng lui in Taiwan lo.Haha.


(First meal & day at Taiwan)
Actually or supposedly want to find Taiwan delicacies de, mana tahu masuk wrong restaurant, so no choice, go Taiwan, first meal eat Korean food.lol...


(WannggggwannGGGQWanggggg, rempit rempit)
Lol, you think Malaysia mer, rempit! Hmm, kind of like these people style of riding bike, very classic and soft, unlike Malaysia, REMPITTTTTT.


(Inside Taipei I0I shopping mall, me & my mom)
Nice tree huh, but actually outside the shopping mall, all the trees kena blow kao kao by hurricane la. Taipei I0I mall is the place where me and my mom hide to prevent kena blow my heavy hurricane happen in Taiwan(Tai Feng)


(Me & mom, outside Taipei I0I)
Thank godness, i think god eventually bless us for not meeting the Tai Feng at Taiwan. See, that is why me and my mom still can take picture outside.


(Mom and of of the tourist)
The aunty sitting beside my mom is a tourist whom we know on this tour. Guess what, she's Malaysian, but she is a citizen in US. English speaking chim chim. This aunty has two son both work at US, one work at google, the other as an accountant. This aunty hor, damn kau suka makan CHAO TAO FU, wah sai, si beh chao ler, I mean the Tao Fu la, not her. LOlz...







(Stemaboat)


(Halo)
Mom eating steamboat. Nice 1.


(Night market)
Just like Malaysia Petaling street aka Chee Cheong Kai.


(The white T-shirt)
I have bought it. Nice. It design out 12 animals sign at Taiwan.

k la, temporary stop here first. To be continue.......

No comments: