Friday, October 24, 2008

Untitle

Back to blogging again. Hows my life recently? Well ar, I can say is really not that good cause, i'm worry for everyday of my life. Why worry? Worry cause, I'm afraid I dont have sufficient money to spent and no money to pay my debt. Next worry? Erm, its got to be my studies, cause nowadays, dota really just makig me sick, I'm started to addictive to it and I really just neglected my revision. Haiy. Thats considered not so worry yet. What's most worry me is that my result is coming out soon, is on 25 Oct. Holly shit!!!!I really hope to maintain average result so that I can safely continue get my scholarship. Well, I dont know whats going to happen to my result, as usual, I'm really lack of confident of achieving results. Thats the worst thing i ever want to know. But no choice, I have to accept and I want to see the result tepat tepat pukul 12am, but unfortunately, tak boleh, only get to see on the next morning. Haiy..
What else can i blog? Hmm, nothing special happen to me. But ar, somehow I found myself keep finding trouble for myself. What trouble? Its unexplainable. Hehe..
K la,I think reader likes to see more photos's than words, so I keep upload my Taiwan picture la.



















No comments: