Wednesday, November 5, 2008

congratulation

First of all congrats to Mr Barack Obama for begin the new US president. Secondly, maybe new era is about to begin. And finally,since the day Barack Obama wins the election, here goes the comment from ^boll3hish land^

For a long time I have been critical of American policy both at home and abroad. But today I must say that I have underestimated the mindset of Americans. All you Americans out there, I say now "I am sorry." There is a lesson here to be learnt by all Malaysians. What happened in America today is true democracy at work. This is the type of democracy we need in Malaysis. But sad to say, we have extremists, rascists, morons and idiots in the corridors of power. Look at the way the UMNO elections is being held with the rules twisted and bent to the benefit of those already in power, esp during the time of Mahathir. Look at the way our politicians conduct themselves, I would be ashamed to be associated with them.
But most of all, where do the non Bumis in this country belong. Obama is a first generation American, born to immigrant parents, half black and belongs to a very small minority of the conutry's population. Yet he became the president of America, the most powerful nation on earth. BUT in Malaysia, you can be the tenth generation born in Malaysia, so long as you are not a so called Bumiputra you cannot be the Prime Minister. BUT if you are a first generation born Bumiputra of immigrant parents from Indonesia, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh etc etc, so long as you "QUALIFY" as a bumiputra you can be Prime Minister. Is this what you call Malaysia a democratic nation. This is the greatest BULLSHIT on earth. A non Malay cannot even hold the post of General Manager of a state owned company (PKNS). So what the FUC_ should I pay income tax to this bloody country? Why should I defend this country, why should I be proud to be Malaysian? Until all this BULLSHIT is cleared I will continue to rubbish this country to all and sundry because I AM ASHAMED TO BE MALAYSIAN!!!

If only our leaders have half the ideology and concept of Obama, Malaysia and Malaysian would have been the greatest nation in South East Asia if not Asia. We have diversity and complexity (as in the US) but can we truly be Malaysian. I try to be but one but I'm labelled as a Pedatang. I'm borned in Malaysia but I'm called a Penumbang.

Look at America, see how they chosed their leader, Malaysian is not less intelligent than the American, why cant we have a leader like American, we can do it if we want, help ourself to help the others, shame on us, if we still have this kind of Administator to run our country,shall we Reform Now??? Its now or never!!!

Long time didn’t upload my blog d. But today I read a lot of special news related the victory of Barack Obama. Well, I know not much about this particular man, but I know he is first ever black to become President in US, take my word, first black!! Past tense, American’s dislikes blacks!!! And now, the world has change. So ar, when, how and who will be our next non-M to become a Peacemmmm???

Nowadays just very busy with college life, although I am not as active as those of my friends join any society, but ar I still busy with my homeworks, especially assignment and presentation. Some of my friends recommend me to become TARC representative, but ar, I tell them, I’m just a normal student who can just lead in a group assignment. Perhaps I need more time to improve myself, especially my leadership quality. I’m not good and not even perfect, but I am learning. Time will prove. Its really impossible for me to become representative unless I can turn back time to 2004 when I still in secondary and I should join interact club meeting often and get elected become a president or even vice. And who knows I am a better leader now. Often, and now, I even regretted I didn’t join SWC at first. Well, it doesn’t matter; I am very settle with my life now. If I am giving another opportunity to be success, I would choose a way which can give me benefit in terms of money, not evil money, because I don’t wish to be jail and be a sinful man. Wooh, life is more to come. Lastly, dream girl, I still waiting for chance to know you,haha…

No comments: