Sunday, November 16, 2008

Educations in Malaysia

I read a news from a website entitle our local Malaysia universities losing to Thailand, Indonesia adn Philiphines in terms of placing. (For the second consecutive year, Malaysia had fallen completely out of the list of the world's Top 200 Universities this year in the 2008 Times Higher Education Supplement (THES) - Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings.

Hmm, that was the statement came from the web. Ok , what i want to say at here is, trully our education in Malaysia will never be the best for our own citizen neither to abroad. Why? Because we always compare our education with Thailand, Indonesia, Philiphines, Cambodia, Vietnam and some chipalak country. But now, look all this 3 chipalak country, Thai, Indo, and Phil, they are racing on us, they are chasing up our education. I was wondering why our country never compare our edu with Australia, Singapore, UK, US and China? Why we never think of them? Why our local government wants to send scholar to study medic at India instead of Russia or US? Saving cost is a matter but saving money into own pocket is the other matter as well.

Lets just look our so called SPM standard. Even me myself will not certify truelly that i achieve very good result. I'm not trying to boost my result or try being lan c. It is true that my result in SPM cannot be compare with my current college result. Its really a big difference. In SPM, you can break the Malaysia book of record by achieving 30A1 or more. But if you want to break the world record by getting 3 profession in one time such as ACCA, CIMA or some other profession, well, you can start dream on.

Why our education never been up to standard? Look at Singapore, a small little island, look at theirs kia su attitude. Look how they speak good english. Look how their primary standard 6 can challenge a Form 3 student english in Malaysia. Somtimes I really wish to study at Singapore or at least my family background speak english. Look at me now, rojak, chinese speaking+english+bm+++hokkien++++cantonese. Our country never ever stress English as Bahasa Malaysia, instead, they will likely to say Bahasa Melayu sebagai bahasa wajib. I tell you, you can speak Bahasa Melayu only in Malaysia, people around the world will never say salam sejahtera when you hi to them.

Talk about Universiti in Malaysia, our local Universiti certificate are only recognize in Malaysia. If you want cari makan abroad using your SO CALLED DEGREE HOLDER MALAYSIA CERTIFICATE, please la, the WHITES will tell you: O,O,O balik kampung,O,O,O balik kampung,O,O,O balik Kampung,makan nasi lemak la.

That is why,i will never enter f6 and suffer my whole life at there to wait for my fellow goverment to give me only 10% chances to enter local universities. I will not ask my parents to out such an investment to encourage me study locally. Tarc, i can say, is also a Bu3Bu4, half Goverment, half private, but at least can get ACCA and CIMA at there with low payment of fee, why not? Indeed TARC also offer taking degree in overseas.

2 comments:

i am_ki said...

hihi! remember me?xD

i am_ki said...

haha.. yaya.. im chengkhee here.. last time u posted wrong site ad ler.. tat's my friend's blog.. my blog is http://kimissing.blogspot.com/