Sunday, December 28, 2008

Outing with Banana's Gang

Its been a long time, not long at all,at least we always go pool every week. But i meant about long time is me and this bunch of friend didnt go hang kai kai for a damn long time d, hang kai kai out of klang area la. Yesterday, we went Sunway, 6 of us going but only 5 of them enter lagoon. What about me? I solo kao lui la, lolz. I solo shopping la. I dont go lagoon la, no money. Instead wasting the 58 buck,i rather buy 50++ worth of cloths la. Haha..

So ar actually shopping at Sunway, hmm, i prefer KL more. I know why, simply because KL got more choices of cloths. Sunway, can say all branded la but not a nice place for me. Instead, shopping at kl, if you sick of Branded cloths at Pavillion, why not just cross over a road to the next street then you may walk into the LALA land of Sg Wang. Plus, cloths at kl are relatively cheaper. So at kl u can find LALA and STANDARDIZED.

But if want to compared about chicks, i think Sunway will be a better choice. Leng lui at Sunway lookable and nicely dress. Wah, if at kl, kanineh, PUNKY, MOHAK, LALA, KAWAII,and etc....damn blink blink la.

Well, here some pictures to upload.






(Kao Kao chan mo bong chan...test d but never buy, i mean me la, not u wh)

2 comments:

Reyd said...

so when u wana out with ur orange papaya friend ?? hahaha

Reyd said...

life ? sometime up and sometime down ^^ have a terrible begining of year this year T.T haha !! how was ur's ? put a chat box inside ur blog la hehe