Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tanah Runtuh


Judging by the above pictures and it is the most recent serious case that happen on dec 5 and 6 on a row, KL is on the mission of another chaos "TANAH RUNTUH".

Hmm, i suddenly have a foam to blog this news. Why??? I'm not trying show off:"yeahhhhh, see i always keep myself update with recent news". Indeed, I'm not a news nerd maniac. The reason i want to tell you readers i blog this post is that, maybe aka ^CHOI CHOI CHOI^, MY LIFE IS UNDER THREAT!!! I'm serious man, KL you know? Kuala Lumpur---> Look at the word Lumpur means? Sand and mud, that is why landslide can occur at KL.

Readers, tell you what, my second home is at KL. And you know what? My study place is just situated at hill side, even my hostel also Hill. So apa macam? MY LIFE IS SO......I just pray that landslide will never occur at my place here, choi choi choi.

Anyway, anyone still remember who is namewee? If you want to learn more vulgar words, just go visit him at www.namewee.com. lolz. He is just unstoppable.

No comments: