Saturday, March 7, 2009

Its not that easy

I was wrong on every expect that i promoting my Amway product on previous occasion.It was true from one of my friend and my friend, Amway wasn't just about buy and sell concept. It wasn't the way I walk to you and tell you: Hey, I'm Amway member la,so ler, i'm here to ask you buy and so on so far..... That is why I'm here to apologize to you readers about my wrong view and ways of doing such business. I mean if anyone of you out there is part of amway members, then maybe you'll be laughing at me: dey, this way of doing Amway, I give 1 year time you also cannot reach a certain level la.

So how this particular sales have to be a job done? Its not about mission impossible or any Italian job, its all about ourself, its all about people to people. Well, in many sense, or any cases, or anything, some time in life you have to believe in luck. Self confident is insufficient, who says George Soros only need confident and his intelligent of making the market upside down, or there's a phrase, success is 99% perspiration, 1% inspiration and a sheer of luck as well. So what about me? Lets just see how people around will give me a chance.

Long time didnt update my blog cause basically i didnt really much time. Was busy looking for fortune, hehe. I'm just money minded all the way la. Suddenly my mom ask me, why ar, instead of looking fortune everywhere, why not you just sit down and enjoy your college life, or maybe if you cant sit nicely, why not join you college society or clubs? So why, answer is because, that time i was suppose wanted and thinking of joining SWC, but then, i didnt go. Then when i found the road of fortune, i didnt think much, let just join in. So with money, i think and do. Without money, i think i think and i think.....lolz.

Different people choose different life. Anyone can be success, even a rubbish collector can be success if he has intelligent. But why there are still people out there can't success? From my experience, is because people are not willingly try something they never done b4. Life is just all about invest and risk. How do you know you can get poorer if you work harder? Or how do you know maybe you can get richer if you gamble everyday? You never know not until you try it yourself. Am just giving an example only, I didnt say you sure be success if you go gamble and pok kai when you work harder. Maybe you all readers should read a book known as cash flow quadrant from Robert Kiyosaki, author of "Rich dad, poor dad". I'm really amaze by those American tycoon, that is why i want to experience what this book is talking about being an employee, self-employee, businessman, and being an investor, instead of study in college telling you how can you be a better employee when you graduate.

Some people might think being wasting time la, wasting money even you work, wasting your freedom la, neglecting your studies la, and bla bla bla. But can i ask you don't you think you also wasting your time watching tv, sleeping, eating, enjoying life when you don't own your own money and shopping just the day before exam just to release stress(who's money you spending?). So, who's right, who's wrong? You decide it.

k la, till here i stop.

No comments: