Friday, February 20, 2009

Promoting products and business opportunity

Year in year out, month in month, day in day out, and i cant believe that the time back to college life is just within 222 hours from today onwards.

So ar, i do skips lots of blogging time. During this one month break, not much activity also, except during CNY gambling. Then whats most suffering during holiday is that i have stand 8 hours per day in a shopping mall, wtf, serving most window shopper. Yeah, i am working as a part time promoter. And the most unfortunate things to me is that, i miss chances of working at low yat, darn the PIC la, after chinese new year only call me ask me can work or not. I thought they not hiring anymore so i go look for promoter job, SHitttsss...

Hmm...i have something announce to readers, i'm currently aka sales man. Yeah, i'm doing direct selling of Amway product. Actually, many, included me, dont like direct selling people because, they just talk too much until can turn your brain upside down or make your head round and round. I even feel bored when they explaining and demoing their product. I even get fed up with my upline when he called me, very FAN LA THEY ALL!!!! But why am i still doing this business? Just for one reason, $$$$$$.

This part you must read and you must trust me:

Yes reader, I AM SELLING AMWAY PRODUCT, AMWAY WOR, SURE EVERYONE KNOW RIGHT, i doubt. Okay, i just want to say, yes, i am a direct seller, BUT, i am much different from my upline or whoever direct seller you know. My policy is that,
-i sell you buy,
-no force but may be persuade you,
-no call to ask you attend any freaking courses(if you are member of Amway),
-not so free to show you demo about product quality unless demanded by you or if you want to be confident with me and my product,
-wont force you to join member, may be persuade you, if i agak agak see you no interest to join, then i no need sai mai saliva persuade you join.
-lastly, me(seller) happy to sell, you(buyer) happy to buy.

Okay...if you, anyone who reading this blog, interest to buy product from me, for non members, if you are first time buyer, you'll enjoy 15% discount. Then for the rest if next purchase, you'll get 10% discount.

For members, you will automatically get your own distributor price.

For people who interested do this business, i am allow you to help me sell product for one month trial without the need to join Amway member. You are not earning comission, but earning profit margin. Means i give you an item price, you no need to buy product from me then to resell again, all you need is to find customer and show them catalog, if customer want to buy, then you tell me, i take the product to you and you give customer, then the earn your profit margin. How much is the margin? I will tell you when you interest to do this job. After one month trial, if you confident with your selling, then you may start join member, but if you dont want also can, is either you choose to quit or you be my helper help me sell. For more information about how can you earn more if you join member or you do not join member, you may come just contact me, and i'll explain to you briefly.

I think thats all la..if interested, send e-mail to me at junleong90@yahoo.com. Tell me your name and where you from.

If you people were to think that this kind of business, seems very hard to do wor, of cause very hard to do la, very hard to earn money de wor, and etc. Then i'll just tell you, with the money you have now, you either be a speculator to invest in share market(if you think you smart and risky enough) or you be a gambler. If no, you find me, you help me, i help you back.

The products i'm selling includes:
Home care product
Health care
Cosmetics
Perfumes
Kitchen appliances
and sub products such as watch, wallet, underwear and socks an etc...






3 comments:

Reyd said...

good luck on your sale =)

Reyd said...

i know . is amway haha

madeline said...

heyz, most people know bout amway. erm i'm running a business too, maybe i should intro to you. meet u up for yamcha some day then i intro to you. haha we're of the same type who are desperate for money :P