Sunday, February 1, 2009

Recycling money

Every CNY la. I have never win in any of those gambling..It is either lose or draw(means no win no lose).

So after all the ups and down gambling market, whatever momentum of luck I have, no matter how big i sai lang to win back what i lose, no matter how terrible my face look when i lose, and whatever sweats drops on my closets.............GUESS WHAT, I WIN BACK ALL MY MODAL, AND GUESSSSS WHAT, I EVEN WIN RM1X...lolz.

First, 4 days of CNY i lose 150 bucks. The biggest amount i lose is at Chin See house. But i ended up winning on the 5th and 6th day of CNY at friends.. Hoooh, that is a huge relive for me.Gambling is all about luck, when it comes, you will win, when you lose, the luck will hardly come. So whatever it is, betting is about luck. But now, i'm in cruise control of my money. Very relieve that i win a small amount of money. Better than crying on my pillow thinking about losing my previous 150 buck. Crazyyyy...

Ok la, now i can happily go for online shopping. See got what nice things to buy. Anyway, need to thanks to Mr WH for giving me luck to win.haha.

No comments: