Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Jubilate Jose Mourinho & MissU MissU



"Sometimes in football you win because you're lucky. Sometimes you win because you are the best team. Sometimes you win because you were the best team from the first to the last minute. That team was my team and my players.

"I'm not very happy because they (Chelsea) lost. I'm very happy because my players are happy, my supporters are happy, my president is happy and because I worked so much for this game.

"As a professional, that's the best feeling you can have. I'm not happy because my ex-players or Roman (Abramovich) lost, or that Chelsea supporters go home sad. I'm not happy about their unhappiness."

For me: I dont care who you are, where you from, what you did, as long as you win game.


Missu missu, wai xing ren pa pa,ni ting dao ma?haoo xiang ni oo,etc etc...recently been into this dramatic emo-ing movie called "autumn concerto". My favourite type of drama is has to be this kind of AI DAO YAO SHEN BU SHIII, TONG DAO YAO SHI YAO SHEN, AI DAO NI SHI WO HUO.lolzzzz...well,its touching. ;-(..yet korean sad love story is still the best,(acted by kim hee sun). No matter how bad is my history, no matter what you think about me, no matter what people think about you and me, I just want to be the one to be with you. All I can do is all the things you want me to, just to make you feel happy.

No comments: