Thursday, July 1, 2010

Called it a day

I need a break, I need a temporary retirement, I need a temporary permit to stop my studies.

If all the above are approved,then I will to go places like:

Penang: A place which always tempted me to go,a place where I can eat Char Keoy Teow, tasting a sweet sour spicy(s^3) Asam Laksa. Places where I can see lots of beautiful condo facing the ^skyblue sea^(its actually green).

Redang: A place where the last time I went was during form 3. And now, I still missing Redang, a place full of true skyblue sea view. A place where I can stay there, relax, enjoy, calming, & lasty "MASTURBATING" & ofcoz HORNY-ING those bikini JIE JIE.lolzzz.

KL: Living in KL for many years, I still think it is the best place to SHOPPA SHOPPA. If I have sufficient cash budget, I'll hunt for the luxurious cloth, luxurious shorts, and even luxirious "UNDERWEAR".

Hat Yai: Out of M'sia, I choose Hat Yai, once I'm there, I'll go look for "AH KUA" and quickly ^FARK^ them up. Then I'll bring those bunch of "AH KUA" to Koh Samoi island to fark them up 2nd time..Life is not great not without FARKING ....^THEM^ 3rd time at Phucket Island.LOLZZZZZZ

Home: Last but not the last, back home, sleep, eat, watch tv, ^MASTURBATING^ and sleep.

**I dont know whens the time I can called it a day, I dont even know when I can do all the things I want, nevertheless, I dont want to know when I can sleep soundly in a casket. As long I'm still alive, the day will always hang wit me and I dont seems to see myself have a DAY OFF.In the end FML....

1 comment:

madeline said...

hello koh jun leong, we went redang when we were form 4 lahh?!?

old uncle so forgetful one? haha ohh, so you were mastubating the whole time when you were there! yikes naughty :P