Thursday, May 21, 2009

Being bitchy

Sem break is about to over soon. Darn, coming sem punya time table like shit, especially Tuesday, from 8am till 7.30pm also got class, but in between got break la. Today, I'm not here to complain about the time table.

Suddenly, feel like, me against the world. Harsh harsh harsh, i cant stand with reality, it is better by just having a sweet wet dream and masturbating, fcuk what i mean. Blog is place for me to mouth out all freko nonsense issue, i dont give a damn whether you say i rude, or vulgar! You think i care? Yes i care, i care about how daring am I to voice out my fuckalicious. I'm not in a good mood. So just being bitchy a bit in my blog now.

Kk, back to serious business. Maybe for this coming sem, harrrr, will have lots of sensitivity and problems to face, not sure, but will be prepare and expected of it.

No comments: