Thursday, December 17, 2009

The roots of evil

Every time when i want to blog, i'll start with typing all the contents first instead of think of the title.

Good news, I pass my coursework test cheatfully. I saw one of my friend post her wall saying "ridiculously RIDICULOUS!"

What she meant ridiculously is because our tutor is trying to safe those failing survival. And so, i suggest to her at her wall post that never in life is FAIR. I was once like her, dislike those unfair situation occur, even though try so hard and put so much effort on doing something. In the end, we are still the biggest loser, moreover, we lose to people who are worst off than us.

And so i had discover why there are so many people able to success in their life?
The answer is-->those who are success are doing the wrong things at the right time. For example, you might assume that idol like Bill Gates, can be today successful is because in the past, he is doing the wrong thing(things that people think you will never success if you are the only one doing it). Then, what is the right things?(The right things are which your mom and dad ask to you to be a good boy, study hardly, sleep early and work and earn for the rest of your life.

Well, that is what makes so normal world for todays population. Sometimes in life we need to do the wrong things to make us success.

My philosophy might be boring and you might think what kind of person am I! Thats not important hows my characteristics, most importantly, we have to be evil to be good.

No comments: