Thursday, December 3, 2009

Chances to enter Malaysia Book of Record

-Do I deserve a chance to enter Malaysia book of record if I can skip my whole sem lecturer section?
-Answer is no.
-But why?
-Cause i just skip partial, or 90% of whole lecturer section. So i don't fulfill any of Malaysia Book of Record criteria.

Sounds like I'm very proud of myself skipping classes right? Look what I have done to my coursework!

Management accounting- Maybe fail.
Business Eco- added extra 2.5 mark that enough for me to pass
Financial Accouting practice- Fail

Worst of all, I even have the same scoring standard compared with this person below, who is ponteng more than me, almost 98% skip all lecturer, have poorer tutorial attendance. And guess what? HE ALMOST BEAT ME IN TERMS OF COURSEWORK RESULT.
\
(Look how sleepy when he is in lecturer hall.)

I have been so that lazy and I'm totally out of my achievement. To get worses, I only have less than 1 month time to prepare for final. Disgrace for me.

Lagi worses is, next week I have to pass up 1 assignment and sit for 2 coursework.

Worst of worst of worst...my study soul has gone to HOLLAN.

Well, just to share with you readers, dont think I'm proud with my failure I posted now. I'm just trying to show off how tebal is my muka to bravely announce my failure. Even the richest company in the world would not want to expose their losses to the world.

Enough for me for now. I got to rush my assignment.

No comments: