Sunday, November 29, 2009

Nothing better to do



A paper, is white, very pure, and it looks clean. But, what if you pour something out of white onto the paper?

How about black? Is look dark, dull and evil?

We are like a piece of white paper when we are born, innocent, clean and pure. Ever since we grown by age, our life is full of color(sorry for those who are born color blind). Isn't wonderful when our life is so that color. Yes it is.

I always wonder, what if one day I really color blinded? Where I only see black and white. It sounds harsh for me to accept the fact that I'm color blind one day. But think precisely, Black and White, isn't better than color?

Sometimes, thinking negatively is not being pessimistic, its about being prepare for things might happen unpredictably. I'm please to see color around me, but I do not see whose black and whose white who is around me. Not even myself, am I a (Black like Barack Obama or am I a white like George Bush?)Does those color define who's good and who's bad?

Can we say, a black is always not an ideal good person? Well, Barack Obama does a good job as president. Or can we say, a white is the Mr Right. So George Bush love war is trully a man to salute?

Dont ask me, do you think you are the one who can see every person clearly? My response is,do you think you my face is writing words saying I'm a clear man. Sounds lame har!! This is what I use to be.

P/s: Thanks Jo, really appreciate your advice and support. Seriously, I really tired of waiting, seeking, and waiting for the faith reach my hand. I believe i deserve a right to choose my destiny. Somehow, god alone knows what is yet to come for me. I can predict, but whatever happens is not within my control. I'm a man with toufu heart, i'm not born of stone.

No comments: