Saturday, November 14, 2009

Politic comedy

Those day we M were laughing when U crony fighting like cats and dogs.
Today, everyone is fuming when there is no peace in political party.
If people were to ask me, how well do you know about politic?
My reply is: I only know these people are making headlines, to show how good leader are they my making comments in the newspaper. But, is this political head are action speaks louder than words or words powerful than action.

Power, money, and fame this is what people are desire. Sincere, honest, and kind, this is what people tempt to shun. Some citizens very unhappy to live in a country like this which shows no fair and square, but some is very lucky that they do not live in the war zon country like Afganistan, Lebanon, Vietnam, Thailand, and North Korea.

Well, I do have an innocent dream always, where I can rule this country which bring fairness to everyone. Bur before I can afford to do it, I can see my chance becoming prime minister is merely impossible even thought I "POTONG SAGA". Bared in mind, I'm not that patriotic to peace my own country, because this is not my job. My job is post anything but nothing to my blog.

">

Somtimes when people like me start blogging, which me to say we(blogger) have the UghMMmmMMMghh(ideas). Suddenly, or once is a blue moon, dark night appears. And people got frustrated and hectic. And all the ideas gone dark, gone blank, gone in the middle of no light. When such things happen, you got to learn from this guy.

">

Well,in the end of the day, lets relax urself by listen to this nice song.

(Lenka-the show)











No comments: