Friday, December 11, 2009

Too much but a less words

I have too many things to blog.
But i do not have the inspiration to blog so yet. Everytime i have the idea to blog, but i dont have the laptop or any device or any broadband for me to blog

Week in week out, its already week 10 for my college study week. I only left 4 weeks more/less to completely revise before final. Well, this is the important matter.

Now this is some inspiration i want to blog about at my blog:
1. How wonder am I spent RM1000 a month!
2. Did I told you people i have no PATIENTS playing with kiddo or any baby's?
3. How failure again am I not starting a mission by failing my vision.
4. How proud am I have a hard heart sales attitude?
5. How hard and suffer am I when I don't understand my syllabus and i skip partial lecturer section!
6. Lastly, where can I get more money to buy branded stuff? Can people donate to me?

The above is the summary of what I wanna blog. Lets end today topic with this song dedicated 2 myself:

">

P/s: Thanks to Jo, thanks 4 ur advice and support. You are mine BGR consultant, when I need you, you can give me the right consultation,haha. Owe u many's.
Thanks to wx and oi kia 5 as well, there r my financial planner and financial supporter. Maybe i should suggest them a partnership to venture into bank industry.
Thanks 2 Aaron Kwowk aka Sam. He is my part time educator. If wasn't him, i will be worst of on my studies. Cheers 2 them.

No comments: