Monday, May 24, 2010

Needed more work-LOADSSS

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell, right now, I know I cant tell-->Matchbox 20, best describe how I felt about my situation now.

I am given 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 30 days a month and 365 days per year.
I am so hoping that all the these hours, days, weeks, months and years can make me stop thinking and worry so much about insecure issue and unforeseen matters that I have predicted and thinking all the time; And so, working non-stop will only be my best resolution and or the best antibiotic I am wanting.

I really do not know how to handles other issue so much precisely and accordingly other than working. If people think I'm stress, I can tell that I am not. I only get more stress if I was not given any task do and sitting all alone here wondering and thinking about more and more issue.

And here is some photo of mine to be shared throughout my working days.


(Ugliest smile I ever have)


(Having breakfast before going for work, the food suckss,lolzzz)


(Sunsilk Batu Pahat team)


(Milo crew)

No comments: