Thursday, October 7, 2010

What you see is not what you think.

As a big thinker, a veryyy huge thinker like me, think, think, think, forever thinking and I'm still thinking right now while I'm typing.

Yes, my closed friends of mine always remind/told me that, WHY YOU THINK SO MUCH? ELEKKK la, don't stress out yourself.

ONCE AGAIN, AND AGAIN, I want to tell the whole world that THE MOMENT I FEEL STRESS IS; WHEN MY FAITH AND DESTINY IS LIES ON A PIECE OF -ASSHOLE MORON IDIOT FARKING- "EXAM RESULT"

Life is unfair, I know, but life even gets noisier when you took the wrong road and decision. This phrase always reminds of the poem "The road not taken". One way of another, may leads to dead end.

Yes, I am confidently says that I am very satisfy and enjoying with everything that I have granted to do, but I am very sadly and pity to myself that I receive the wrong or should I say no related knowledge. And, I know there no more turning back, not other than keep moving on.

Ya, this is life, its either you do it even if you know you'll fall or you failed it, just failed.


Remember this phrase in life: Do it for your happiness, never do it for your life-less.

Come onnnn, moveee on!!!

No comments: