Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bottle of my hard


Harder,better stronger? Nah...its softer, gooder, weaker. Nevermind, i'm saying this bottle is just another plastic bottle which everyone can seen in everyplace.

Well,i just bought this fancy bottel yesterday, where i went Sg $$$$ with shorty5(oi kia). Actually, since after exam, most of the time i also pia out(frequent outing). Sorry la reader, i'm hokkien lang, so some words is hokkien punya slank.

Ok, day 1 after exam no need talk much. Day 2, supposedly go pyramid, but...no need talk much also lo.(woke up late,so me and frenz ffk particular).lolz.

Forget about pyramid. Here comes the goals fiesta at Asia Cafe,wooohoooooohhhhhhh....goalgoalgoalgoal crazy.


Oh ya, before go Asia Cafe, i went back my 2nd home to pack my stuff back my 1st home.k temporaty update till here.

No comments: