Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Life after miserable exam

Yesssssss.....finally.......i.......(look down)

Graduated???O yeah, maybe, probably, or absolutely----> nonsense.

But anyway...i'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..I just want to write at here(my blog) I beh tahannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn farking exam. Actually i get this beh tahan word from one fm. Heard them shouting loud and clear in the radio. Feel like one day want to call it and shout it loud.

Since after exam, the first place to loose myself is, "SOMEBODY CALL 911, SOMEBODY GET ME FIRE ON THE DANCE FLOOR".

Well, this is not the first, and will not be the last. Well, some said, going such place is bad, others say going such place is fun, and grand-mapa says, going such place will waste money, BUT I SAYS SHUT THE FARK UP AND PLEASE DONT STOP THE MUSIC.

This is just a short upload. Now go play basketball first. Later will post again.

No comments: