Friday, October 9, 2009

Blog recover

I think so my blog is back to normal..i'm not sure hows the conditions of other readers reading my blog.

I'm just trying to have a new look on my blog. Not really want to fancy it, but just want to make peace look that dedicated to readers.

Anyway, i will still continue fix the position and features of my blog.

Well, the first of college life was absolutely great, at least I'm not telling lies, cause this whole my day was full of events and outings. Ok, first day, me and my classmates went to green box. Actually not suppose to go cause I thought was cancel, but during lecturer time, somehow all agrees to go have a sing. Well this is the picture of DAC 7:


(The usual DAC 7)


(Halo everybody, my name is Mr Wee, nice to meet you all ;-))


(Playboy of the month)


(It was perfect not until i show off my SAXXXXYY stocking)


(It was a singing day)


(All Star DAC 7)

But overall, i would like to thanks Mr Lawrence(the driver) who fetch us there with his SO GRAND LIVINA.

After singing k, some of us were separated, some go shopping. Well, me and a bunch of hostel mate went bowling. Have to stop here now cause is 5am in the morning, gosh, I cant imagine myself have to wake up at 11am later, what a busy weekend.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

it's good to hear that you're enjoying yourself with college friends whereby kel sern & me can't enjoy ourself at all..continue having fun ya :)