Saturday, October 17, 2009

Jun-e

Sometimes, I've told myself and by the people that I must quit,
But, not in a day that I have the eager nor the desire to do it,
This habit has become a hatred in my life,
Yet, this habit has also becomes the soul of my mind,
It has tempted me for a short period of time but hunger for the rest of my life,
Each and everyday has deteriorate the cycle of life,
I must say that people will never agree and believe that this is the way I am,
But, this is just the process of life,
Whatever kind of story, books, magazine, gossip, or the tale people have heard,
You have to gone through it yourself to know what is exactly behind the scene of every action,
I just wish that one day, I could find a person who goes the same ways as i does,
Knowing that being a ......, is never an easy life to learn.

No comments: