Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Singapore 1st

These fews days really rush, not to say rush, suddenly got too much things to handle. I was shock that next monday I have coursework test and I get myself trap in the middle of no where because I have to work on this Fri, Sat and Sun, and Monday is my coursework...Bursstttt up, exhausted!!!!

Its ok, I doubt I can handle it.Harsh Harsh!!! Ok, most importantly today I want to describe my trip to Singapore and Johor.

Singapore:
Actually its only a 10 hours wonder around Singapore. This trip is not a full sets of Singapore route, its only less than a quarter of Singapore route. Me and my parents depart from Klang at 10pm on friday, arrive at Sin-Ma custom at 4am on Saturday morning. If I says that I dont even know what places I have visited, its likely to be impossible. Ok, the first place we head at Singapore is the Island of Kusu, a place where all aunties and uncle praying for "HUAT AR HUAT AR"!


(I dont know whats this temple called, but, i know lots of aunty uncle inside here praying, limited leng lui)


(See, Kusu Island, this is my parents)


(The background looks fake, thanks to poor camera adjuster(me), I ter-turn on the flash function)


(My family three)

Forget to mention, this trip is follow tour guide trip, its only cost RM250 per person and lasted for 3 days, i mean, 2 half day,i guess!! Sounds cheap?

Then after that, we went another temple again.


(Kuan Yin temple)

After temple, then head to old Fei Kei Chiong(old airport) to shopping, where all the aunty uncle buy dont know what kind of things:


(Beli beli,cepat beli)


(Banana Tower, work in progress)


(Roda Singapore)

This is part of Picture took in Singapore, next post will be Johor. Present till here.

No comments: