Sunday, October 18, 2009

Girl of the day

How do I think about Penny Tai? Well, she's pretty(no doubt), she'e thin(kinda), she's short(maybe),lastly she's talented(agree).

I was back home at 4am in the morning, was hanging with the oldies banana gang, especially today is Jeremy birthday, he is the big person today that make big bull shit by splashing cold water to us, which means to say he ffk us for going clubbing, kononnya tak ada mood cause putus cinta.

Then when i reach, the first thing I'll do is switch on my television. My all time first button I will tekan from my remote will be definitely channel 812 ESPN. Football news and match is priority, though the match already habis, but I'm addicted to 812. After pressing here and there, turning the channel around, then I watch a show called "Azio Superstar"->Taiwan entertainment show. And then, I saw her:


(She looks gorges, let me hint something here at my blog, especially to girl, I really admire and like girls that have a short hair, not exactly the same as Penny and never as short as a TB. Short is nice, elegant, clean and stylish as well.)

Well, I dont really listen to Penny song very much neither she's my favorable singer, but she' just have the looks that I like, especially when she cut her hair short. I check her bibliography, she a very talented song writer, she have her own chun voice.

Ok, now lets back to my story, My mom bought a new camera for me and the whole family. Check this out:



Anyway, I have a dream. I really hope it will come true at my 21. Whats that dream? If I still remember at 21, then I'll announce through my blog here. Got to go sleep now. My life is getting more upside down, its 5am in the morning now. Chaozzz.

1 comment:

jere0407 said...

betul betul putus cinta.. haiy...