Sunday, February 14, 2010

Apple wannabe


(Stephen Gary "Woz" Wozniak or formerly known as Steve Wozniak, anyone know him?)


(Kenny Sia "i called him as LMAO blogger" states this in his blog: It was then that I realise wearing glasses does not make me look cool. Glasses make me look like a nerd. Unless your last name is “Gates” or “JOBS”, no girls would be impressed going out with a nerd. So the above picture man is Steve JOBS.


(As Apple continued to expand, the company began looking for an experienced executive to help manage its expansion. In 1983, Steve Jobs lured John Sculley away from Pepsi-Cola to serve as Apple's CEO, asking, "Do you want to spend the rest of your life selling sugared water to children, or do you want a chance to change the world?"[

Steve Wozniak: Founder of Apple Co Inc
Steve Job: Co-founder & CEO of Apple
John Sculley: Former CEO of Apple & president of Pepsi.

Well, as I was thinking everyday, why on earth are these icon can making huge $$$?The answer is, I think we(job security) is a different world of them(risk taker). Look what Steve Job told John Scully: Do you want to spend the rest of your life selling sugared water to children, or do you want a chance to change the world? Because of this, what makes an apple a day had make millions dolars a day. Well, my statement here does not cover the whole history succession of Apple. So if readers wants to know more, feel free check out their information/

What I'm trying to post today is, I'M SO ENVY THEY make miillions for years, and I'm so poor because i spend millions after 20 years living in the world, what makes worst is I LOSE $$$ by risking in gambling. Darnnn...

No comments: