Sunday, February 21, 2010

The ball is round, & so I make it rounder


I need refill my SMARTIES...just could not resist not makan it.


People says, the ball is round, the goal can be score and loser can be define at the dying minute of a football match or any ROUND BALL match. But what about human? We dont looks as if we are round?

Well, regardless what round what rounds, I have turn around my entire luck and makes miracle, and lets look at the picture below:

She sings at the ending part of her song: I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, JUST ENJOY THE SHOWWWW....

Guess what??

My Version is: I WON MY MONEY BACK, I WON MY MONEY BACK, I WON MY MONEY BACK, HAPPY TIGER YEARRRR...

Yesterday should be the last day of gambling activities, and so everyone(my friends)/(kaki judi), pit stop at my house gamble of course. And so, me being the part of ^owner^ my house, I am the BANKER. And so, without losing any, I won MANY'S,(NOT MILLIONS).

So, I just want to say, fews days ago, I lose many's, and yesterday, I won my money capital and yield some extra cash too..;-)

Well, tomorrow college starts. Now have to go PRAY THE SKY.

1 comment:

Infoturn said...

I love SMARTIES, they are the best!