Thursday, February 11, 2010

A beberapa hour to on9

I told myself and the blog here, I HATE LIMIT. See, even now i at outside online, yet, i have to limit myself to online because the shop will be close at 2am soon, fcukkk.

This few day at home just live like a dead pig. Sleep, eat, watch tv and sleep. Life at home is even boringly than living at hostel, damn bastard MAXIS.

Check below picture:

Well, I found a damn so ugly or does not even looks like a tang long picture. My main reason posting this picture is because:Did anyone realize that this year coming CNY is like short of tang long on the street? Everywhere i went on the street is like sooo KOSONG. Where is the CNY Perasan??

那天,我的表现好象,差了点。不过还可以吧。有点不自在因为朋友存在吧!不过,也没关系啦,这样也好,让她看清楚我吧。好了,就这样吧。顺其自然。我还是坚此认为,只要她开心和自然自在,我什么都能做到。晚安

No comments: