Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy & not so sad Ending


This is the final picture of DAC G7 year 2010. Congratulation to those who will be successfully granted a Diploma Cert, but will be wishing all the best and good luck to my classmate and friends who is still fighting hard to clear some of their papers. Whatever it is, during this 2 years of Diploma, we(classmate) have hard times, conflict times, harsh times, happy times, hate times, bullish times, gossip times, gathering times and most importantly we have a precious chance and time to know and meet each other. We are still friends and forever we are friends.

Other issue:
Having sem break now, will be resting for temporary of my life only up to 20 April. After that, I will be bloody tired working on my job. And I will have no chance meeting her not until someday(dont know which day).

Sometimes I feel yet again, so close, yet we are so far.
Sometimes I dont know whether I'm treating you right or wrong.
Sometimes I feel I'm giving more than you appreciate.
Sometimes I feel i have yet to occupy places in your heart.
Sometimes I feel before is better than after.
Sometimes I feel it makes no different we belong together.

No matter what times it is, I will wait until the time where you will put your trust and your heart on me.



No comments: