Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Shoppa day

I have just posted to my facebook stating:
when i'm shopaholic, I'll spend...
when i'm happy, I'll spend & shop...
when i'm unhappy, I'll spend, shop, and buy more...
when I'm broke, I'll make sure I'll empty my wallet... Cool huhhrr!!!

Yeap yeap, today is a shopaholic day at:
ONE U
-didnt buy anyhing at all cause (you know la) the stuff there aren't expensive!!ITS VERY EXPENSIVE INDEED.
-stop at topshop saw a skinny black slack pants, costing RM123, very HANDSOME PRICE. Wanted to buy, but, nahhhh, forget about it, because Sg Wang got many more HANDSOME PANTS than HANDSOME PRICE.lolz...

Sg Wang
-Went low yat 1st, my friend Shorty5 wants to service his phone at there.
-Done and dusted his phone, moving on to SHOPPING...
-I only bought slack pants at Matsuda, not buy it for the sake of EMPTY MY WALLET, but its purposely for working use.

(pants has been dump into washing machine, so cant snap its photo, instead snapping Matsuda plastic bag.)

Chee Cheong Kai aka Petaling Street:
-Me and Shorty5 all time favorite shopping place.
-When we drop at here, we never failed go back empty handed. NEVER.
-It does not matter the things here how "cheap" or how "fake", we still want to buy.

(Socks: Fake CK, Fake Tommy, Fake Emporio Armani)


(LV key pouch)


(LV unisex purse. Mom early birthday present, I bluff her that I bought original for her, but she dont believe, and I ended up told her I buy from a HIGHER CLASS PASAR MALAM, lolzz)

Well, thats all for today. Yawnnn.....zzzz

No comments: