Saturday, April 17, 2010

Workaholic


I dont know if I'm insane if i tell people I love working more than I want a holiday!!!

For the moment, its really true. Working makes me go insane & makes me feel motivated.
I rather work, travel around, sitting in office a while(I dont wish to be an accountant which sits in the office 8 hours whole day, 5 days per week & 340days++ per year.)

I'm more into event management, supervisor & marketing. But in fact that I am actually studying accounting! Sounds twisted huh.

Well actually the best suitable reason for me to work more, more and more, better to work 7 days a week, is because it really prevent me thinking nonsense, fantasizing, and most importantly missing you, you and you(person I cherish).

I really want more jobs, more and more jobs, lets make my life busy than ever, rather than really worrying so much unsecured, unwanted and unforeseen things.

God alone knows whats best for me. I alone knows career is the important assets, nevertheless with HANDSOME INCOME.

1 comment:

MsBee said...

i hate holidays too. I rather go and earn money!