Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm not kind hearted


Honestly, I'm not kind hearted. I do not donate for years and I really do not wish to donate for the time being.

My concept is, since I cant help myself, give a better living to my parents, and free myself from financial trouble, how do you expect me to give help to others?

Maybe people will think, I have money to spend on branded and shoppa, why cant you donate? I will reply: I'm not kind hearted, please wait until the day I'm kind hearted, then you will never see me post my good deeds here, because, good deeds are not meant to be show off, it meant to be action.

If you cant take care of yourself yet, why do you mind other people business? You(people) can strongly disagree with me, but why not being selfish for yourself first? If you have sufficient money to donate, then you donate. If you can't even support your own living, and then you donate, and you got yourself into trouble. Aren't you doubling trouble?

">
I know I'm outdated posting this song, I'm not posting for the sake asking people you(reader) to donate, actually I just want to share this song, a very nice song, meaningful song and most importantly................


(Nicole Szww....watever name, is SOOO PRETTY INSIDE THE VIDEO. I prefer her hair straight, rather than curl ;-p. Too bad, he is couple back with Lewis Hamilton again after they were actually broke up in January 2010.)

P/s: Nicole, I may not be the fastest driver on earth for you, but Nicole, trust me, I can be the best man for you(I mean my girlfriend), so fark off your "PUSSY"-cat-dolls..hahahahahah.=="



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I concur.