Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ba-La-Ca trip & recommended cake


Just done a 2 days trip with so called Ex-G7 classmate. Lolz. Only 5 of them knows what I meant. Its kinda exhausted due to the HOT WEATHER, but its great and fun to enjoy a trip. As usual, when we were at malacca, places to visit and makan will be
1. Satay celup, either you go for ban lee heong or capitol
2. Makan nasi ayam la, sek kai fan. Its at jonker street
3. Tour around jonker street and red house.
4. Visit dataran pahlawan mall (I know sounds odd where you can just go shopping at kl mall instead at dataran pahlawan, well look at my below cake picture, then you'll know the reason to visit Dataran Pahlawan mall)


This is the layer cake I would love to mention at my blog today. This cafe is located at Dataran Pahlawan Mall, cafe name is known as Nadeje. Well, as far as I know, its rarely you get to eat this kind of layer cake at klang valley area. To me, I really rarely eat cake. But after I taste this layer cake, one word, nice. Why? To me, I love sweet and salty, but this cake is not really that sweet, its cheese is not too salty as well, overall taste is just neutral to me, ngam ngam nice. Bared in mind, I really rarely eat cake, and I can say among all the cakes I have eaten, this is one of the best, is better than secret recipe or any other cake. Well, this is my opinion, different people will have different type of mouth. Haha. Readers, when you have chance touring Malacca, this is one of the must try dessert. And price is quite affordable as well with nice environment.

Before I end my post today, I would like to share you readers a new Music Video from
黄小琥 - 重来


每一首歌,都有它的意识来表达个人的生活上度过的点点滴滴。其实,有时候,心里想的重来,和现实上的重来,永远来得不一样。

我个人看法是,我不会选择重来,因为我不想当伤害者或是受害者。终是觉得,人是得往前看,相信明天会更好。

1 comment:

Humaira' said...

u went to malaysia? -malaysian-
Malacca is a great place to be visited.