Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Most Wanted Player(MVP=MWP)



Li Na:
First of all, I like her because she has a sexy tatoo at her chest. Lolzz. Call me pervert if you think so.

Well, honestly, I admire her is because she's a great fighter in tennis.

Surprisingly, yesterday which is 30/1/2011, she become the first Asian player to reach the Australian Open, however, she ended losing to Kim Clijster. I dont want to know whether she's playing good or bad, but I know that at least she's better than Maria Sharapova(beauty is a liar),so called former No 1.

Look, at least she try her best to play. I know others players do train as well, but I can feel, she's really good.

Jose Mourinho
There should be 60% population in the world hates him? But I still love him. Because he is worth to be ARROGANT. Unlike some par liar people, pretend to be ARROGANT but being nothing at all.

Yes, this man may be hatters to some, but why people wants to put the blame on him just because he showing off his achievement? He is born to be a winner. What you people can show off? Your winning ass being fuck by a cock?

Well, I may sounds rude, but I'm just voicing my opinion. Look at this GREAT JOSE MOURINHO. You people got to show respect to him whether or not you hate him. He is the best football manager in the world although there maybe the likes of Sir Alex Ferguson, Kenny Daglish, Pep Guordiola and etc.

Most importantly, to be a successful manager, in my opinion, he/she got to be a great motivator. Look how Jose motivates and manage his players. Look at the style he has each time his players score goals and winning the match. Look, this man just have the style. Come on, this is how a managers should motivates their people.

Kobe Bryant
He just cant stop scoring points. He just cant stop influencing his team. He just cant stop pushing to the limit. And he just cant stop playing like an all star.

Ever since I started play basketball, he is my man to watch. How much to describe him? Just watch him at NBA, thats all.

Well, I have mine own MVP, I'm sure my readers do have their own as well. In life, you got to admire someone valuable, someone who can guide you to success and someone who you can copy them and paste it to yourself. Learn those icon who is success, perhaps you maybe more success than them one day.

Francisco Bustamante
He? He's not world No 1 or unbeatable player.

I like him just because I think he has great skill in placing pools. Nothing much else to describe him.

No comments: