Friday, September 19, 2008

Freedom aka MERDEKA

Finally, and finally, every stress and frustration has been over. Exams over and burden is lessen, but is for a temporary of time, because, Sem 2, there’s more to come. Alright, I don’t want to talk what happen or what I’ve done to my paper, whether is right or wrong, I already pen it and hand it, all I can summarize is, I have done my best. Whatever it is, I’ll just for the outcome. Ok, my time here now is 3am in the Saturday morning. I just came back from snooker with two banana friends. Since exams over, it s really time for me to enjoy to max and play to the max. Thought it is costly to play, but at least it gives me satisfaction. Hmm, later going sunway pyramid with Jeremy, want go buy my hero shirt, hehe. I’ll post the T-shirt after I buy it.

Surprise to myself, finally, I KNOW TO PLAY DOTA., haha. Hmm, I’m suddenly indulge in this game after I get to MONSTER KILL AND DOUBLE KILL. Its really high and excited when you heard it. For those who don’t understand my statement, those monster kill is a phrase express when you playing the game. Only nooby of dota know la, haha. Since Sem break is on the way, I get to enjoy myself to play dota and train myself to beat my friends and roommate, hahaha. Watch out guys, I’ll try my best to play. And, I'm gonna play and rest fully during this Sem break. Yes, yes, yes..Merdeka, merdeka, and merdeka. K la, update my blog till here la. Picture will be shown below.





No comments: