Saturday, September 6, 2008

Politics

Ok, just now 10.30pm I was reading HE, hubungan etnik, my college subject halfway,
then I went down my living room watch tv. The show was at astro 301 channel, which is AEC, the show is pembentangan/debat about politics. For those who have astro maybe they know what kind of show I’m talking about la. Today, the show topic was about Ahmad seditious act and his ego not to apologize for what he has said.

Well, I this few days also just update myself with Malaysia politic news. So if my opinion is not right for readers, you all can fight back la. And well I believe Malaysia is a democratic contries, so I have the right to boost proper opinion, I have my right to talk. Whether Ahmad wants sincerely apologize or force or have to apologize, he has to accept the fact he has hurt the non-malays. So sorry or not sorry, you sudah kata, you sendiri melayu tak tau undang ka? You, Ahmad tahu apa itu perlembagaan? You tahu you tak boleh mengeluarkan perkataan-perkataan atau isu-isu sensitive? Ini Negara Malaysia, bukan Negara you atau orang melayu sahaja, kita semua hidup satu tempat, semua ada sumbangan, tidak kira siapa banyak sumbang atau siapa tak berguna, janji Malaysia diberi sumbangan, semua hidup aman la. We non-malays since 1957 until now, did we ever question or complain in the media that we are very unsatisfied with the laws? Did we mogok-mogok and ask you/any authorities that it is unfair we do not have the same special right as the Bumiputra have? We accept the fact that we don’t have special right, that is why we fight for our success without any of special right given, which is why we the non-malays are so success in many ways, because we use our own ability! Don’t you think so? Look at what history had done to give special treatment to Bumiputra? They have been pampered, just like you Ahmad, a person who been pampered will never think before he talk, that is why you can insult and leave such a big impact to the malaysian. However, I’m very proud of you, Ahmad, because you have become the key to success for 916. Jadi Ahmad (屁可以乱放,话不可乱讲。 kentut boleh chin chai keluar, cakap jangan chin chai keluar.)

And for Mr M, apa lu mau la? Aren’t you retired and tired? Can’t you just sit at home now and enjoy you bulan Ramadan? Aren’t you hungry when you talk? Do you mean what you said? What have been said by Datuk____ in his blog was true, I forgot his name, but he’s the star newspaper director or something la. Mr M, our country famous rapper, Wee ___ ___, (forgot his name again), who sang Negarakuk@, did want to apologize to the media, the MCA did made effort to open the news conference for Mr Wee to apologize, but it was reject by the cabinet. So Mr M, who didn’t give chance for Mr Wee apologize? Talk about Hindraf, some of the Indian still detain in jail k. They deserve their apologize because they had been detain by ISA and jail. Well, Mr M, so is Mr Ahmad deserve to be sentence to jail since he remarks out such sensitive issue?

Well, this is all the politic knowledge I know. So reader, may just send you feedback ya. Aduh, if my HE exam allow me to write all the ^good thing^ related etnik, I can confidently score a distinct la wei, haiy, too bad, I really have to write ^good thing^ about HE. Monday will be my English test, hope the essay and comprehension topic will be easy la.

O ya,too all my banana friends, sorry man, I really got no mood and time to come out during exam period. So I apologize cause cant spend time with you guys. But after exam, i hope you all will busy entertain me la ya, haha. Take care to all my friends and happy collegeing/study.

Here are some random picture took by me too while nerding. Hehe.




No comments: