Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm leaving on a jet plane

Weeeeee,cause i'm leaving on a jet plane,i'll be going to Taiwan holiday today,haha. I'll be back at Oct 5. 9 days trip man. Hopefully get 2 meet Jay chow there?haha..dream on man. Haiyo, planning bring along laptop go,but my bag fully pack d, so cant lo. Some more so heavy, lazy carry go la. So I'm gonna neglect my blog for temporary lo. Reader must miss me lo,lol. K la,below is some of the picture taken during trip to genting with DAC group 7 clasmate.

Hmm,well that day only 13 person of group 7 people go only. Frankly, I quite
disappoint with myself cause unable to persuade all of them go. 13 out of 40 of G7 people go only. Haiy. Well, at least this bunch of classmate still enjoy themselves at genting, i hope so they really enjoy. That day, i get to play a new game, known as "mafia". Hmm, I lazy to explain how play. K la, picture paints a thousands words, i'll post picture let u all(readers) see la.


(DAC G7, poser, yeng ler!)


(I'm always being gay, please check dictionary b4 misunderstood the word gay)


(At ice world)



(wooh, surrounded by girls!!hehe)


(freezing ourself outside genting during night)



(At snooker center)


(Here comes mike rolling the ball)


(Sextlemania,lolz)


(Kelly is on a mission to roll,roll,roll a bowl, masuk ke longkang,rolling rolling rolling rolling masuk ke longkang,lol)


(apa nak buat? Curi fair-lady la)


(Taking pic in the middle of the road)


(another poser from us)

No comments: