Sunday, September 14, 2008

Nothing better to post

Wooh, although I don’t have fcuk, calvin klein, guess or zara, yet, I have PDI. Hehe. Support padini ma, PDI is also PADINI de, somemore last time I work at PADINI ler. Bought a new white short pant. Guess what, I got myself another hair-cut again. This time is looks like half punk! Haha. No choice, must cut hair d, cause I don’t like my hair long and I’m not suit to keep long hair, punk style ngam me. Hehe. I’ll upload my nice punky hair when I style my hair la, I just now forgotten took my nice punky hair. I want buy new cap. Haiy, too many wants but less money to satisfy. Nothing special to update la nowadays, damn boring now. Just finish play counter. Then just now revise ME and Account. I cant wait to end this blardy exam la, faster end then I can faster merdeka la. Haiy. Damn shit la need study. Jealous those who finish their exam before 19 september. Haiy. Anyway, plan this coming Friday go Pyramid, find my hero shirt. K la, I think that’s all la, don’t know what to blog la. Feel like want to neglect blog again, freaking lazy and boring to upload. Haiy. Everyday also same old boring story. Oh ya, yesterday view Friendster to see some update about friends update picture. Saw some of them couple d. Some very match with each other, sweet and lovely. Haiy, I jealous ler, so what? Every time also like that, so close yet so far. I ming ming shi you de, but, every time also got but. But, but, but, I’m gonna kick my butttttttttttt la. Haizzzzzzzzzzzz. Damn huan la, fcuk myself la, I really have to get fcuk shirt d, fcuk me fcuk me, come fcuk me!!!!! Well, to let myself feel better, I quote this 现在失去也好过趁经拥有。Picture will be upload when I after i take my nice nice punky hair..lolz

No comments: