Friday, August 22, 2008

Angel and Devil?

Abdullah said if there was a need to increase the fuel price again this year, the Government would cap it at RM2.70.
“We did it for the entire country and not just for the folks in Permatang Pauh,” he said.


In Butterworth, PKR adviser Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim said he felt his fight to lower oil prices has paid off with petrol and diesel prices lowered by between eight and 22 sen per litre starting today.
Anwar said the people of Permatang Pauh should thank him for pursuing the matter.
“I also think this is an attempt (by Barisan Nasional) to win over some voters in Permatang Pauh but I do not think they will succeed,” he said.


Who's right who's wrong? My dear friend Shorty5, what do you think? I think I always a winner. I'll win every right if I'm angel, but win again every wrong if I'm devil.

Again, I cant really kick off my studies at home. Cant even bother to touch my book yet. So, I start online again and I check out the star web, and so i found out that particular statement. Actually I'm not a politic fanatic la, but its very cool and anxious when listen to my friends talks politic who knows politic well and talk more than a politician can speak,hehe.

Exam just around the corner, one more week only. Haiy, lets talk about my subject here. Err, my bs, got a bit of improvement. MicroEco, can handle. Account, no prob. HE, tak boleh masuk akal. Eng, now practicing typing lo, also consider writing ma. Business tecno, hmm, not really ok also. Procrastinate my time again. Haiy. K la, I really got to go now, have to force myself kick start.

1 comment:

Sh@rty 5 said...

already post at my blog..hehe.. make sure u go and check it out!!