Saturday, August 9, 2008

More to come, least to do

Well, all course work test has finally reach its peak, its the end of sem1 course work test, i can say bye to course work test but i have welcome the incoming final exam. Shits! Whatever la. Whatever comes have to be done. Time just pass so fast in split month, 3 weeks more will be my final exam. I have to exam 6 subject: HUBUNGAN ETNIK, MICROECONOMIC, BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY, BUSINESS STATISTIC, ENGLISH, INTRO ACCOUNT. Harr, a few ler, but the content is a lot de, you all think college studies its really so the easy mer? I manage to pass my entire course work test, however some or most of class mate didnt manage to pass one of the six subs, pity them, haiy. Currently, what i fear most will be time. I'm racing against time. I only left 3 weeks to study, i still cant kau tim my BS and HE. BS no need say, the most complicated subject to me. Fuiii, next week will be my turn do presentation, I’m excited but in a mean time I’m worried too. I just scare I can’t brain storm what I suppose to say on the present day itself. Whatever la, just let the day come and lets just face it.

Yesterday, went mamak with banana gang. Hmm, before went mamak, I first company wh and Jeremy to jj. Wh actually want go cut hair, but its too late, shop about to close. Then Jeremy want buy things lo. Oh well, my next material to achieve will be a wallet and a watch. I have to start set my budget. Gosh, one particular elesse watch, the one I saw at jj or any outlet la, cost RM889 something. Fiuh, of course I wont buy this price of watch la, want kena chop mer, I meam my hand. Well, I’ll buy a watch which cost below 200. My theme, “peang, leng, jeng”read in Cantonese la. Hmm, means from now on, I have to try spend less in college d. Gosh, based on my calculation, I average per day spend 12 bucks d, haiy, those who read my blog and know math, u may just take 12x23days, then u can agak agak know how much is my monthly expenses, this amount is just minimum, maximum, I also can’t imagine. Haha.. Then, after jj, continue mamak lo. Haiy, during mamak, I kena suan kao kao by friend. Well, I know la my business fail, I know I doing charity. K la, you all are the best, no need face failure, no need do charity.

See now, I’m procrastinate my time. Haiy, i’m suppose do revision and nerding, notes is just beside me but I still facing my lovely darling laptop, haha. Haiy, final it’s really coming soon, scare but still slumber sitting down online, lolz. Oh ya, just now one my ns friend called me, from Kelantan. Supposedly he want study at kl, but suddenly he change his mind go back Kelantan. Last week was his last stay at kl, he did invite me out, but I was busy, that’s why didn’t get to see him before he leave, haiy. Suddenly very miss this ns friend, then I also feel bad cause didn’t contact with him, and I also didn’t contact with the rest ns friend. Thanks goodness this particular ns friend still remembers me, or should I say I particular forget him, ish. No matter what, when I’m free I hope I’ll contact back some of my ns friends. Hmm, that’s all from me, got to stop here, want oink oink d. Picture will be upload next time.

No comments: