Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Confession of angry heart

Sitting alone facing computer now, biasa la. I always wonder, there are so many kinds of people in this world. But how everyone leave a good impression and influence otheres to join you along? Is there any probability formulae to count how influnce can affect a person? Annuar nevertheless, was one of the 100 people who able to influence peolple. Somehow, I really dont know how influncial am I? But, I can see that not many can be influence by me. When it comes to decision making, I'm really poor of it. I still dont know the rules of "when to say no for an answer". Haiy, sat pai. I really dislike those people who love to pour cold water when the person do not know nothing about something and do not do anything for anyone and only knows how to bullshit. Instead of support, he bullshitsss. Well, I hate to deal with such kind person. Continue with some Annuar politic, thanks for you info shorty5. But of course the latest news is that Annuar won the something election, now he can masuk parliment d. So, what more to expect from him will be seen in near month la. Exams again, is on next Thursday. Haiy, its really tension and pressure. Especially knowing my class got so many competitor. All perfect competitor, I want monopolize also!!!!lolz..

Haiy, no mood update d la.

No comments: