Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fail

Nervous? I think so, Malaysia badminton player did not disappoint Malaysia for winning the first medal in 2008 Beijing Olympic, but he had failed to get his cash on hand which worth 1 million? Didn’t he? He just did not perform his best, everyone knows it, and he himself knows he is under pressure. Well, what more can people critics? I believe he already done his best all the way to the final but he just didn’t done his best by beating Lin Dan. If someone not everyone was on his shoes please believe him, he is nervous. But there might be secret behind the scene for Chong Wei failing to win the gold? I just suddenly read my friends blog? He talks about little bit racism with regard Chong Wei win for Chinese pride but not Malaysia. Well, I see it in other way round? Why not we think the other way where, if Chong Wei wins the final, he won’t be getting more than 1 million? So what your point of view?

Well, who do you cherish most in your life? I give you two choices? Parents or Friend? But what if you greedily want both to be cherished? Off course everyone will cherish more of theirs parents, because without them, you are nothing but an empty bottle. I wish that I could just treat both parties fairly, but this world is such realistic where no fairness will ever appear, if it does, then there will be no winner in this world. What more can I say that, sometimes I treat my parents not as good as I mix around with my friends. Lets put it this way, I can teach my friends anything, but I’m reluctantly refuse to teach my mom everything? Is this not fair enough for my mom? I want to teach my mom things, I mean she’s trying to learn something new like technology. But then, when I communicate, I just don’t really feel like to teach her. I want to teach but on the other hand I’m reluctant to teach. Just could not figure out why I’m so unfair when I want everything to be fair? Complicated person like me will ever face complicated matters. My mom just treat me more good and the more I grew older, the more she pampered me? How could I disappoint her? So, what more can I do? Just do well in coming final exam. Under pressure….

I’m not supposed to upload my blog this time, I suppose to be at hostel now. But I stay back at home just to watch Malaysian badminton team in action, mana tau kalah.. Buang masa saje, Nvm, I still can see my M.U in action too. Hope they don’t disappoint me, because I was watching half time and the score was 1-1.

1 comment:

Sh@rty 5 said...

aiks, he wont be getting more than one million?
hmm, wat u mean le?
win sure get 1 million de..and trust me 1 million is just the beginning..