Thursday, August 28, 2008

Life+speed+comparison

Am I walking too fast everyday and every step? I always a step further or faster than any of friends in term of walking. They always said I too “kan cheong”, or I’m rushing. Well, of my friends even suggest that walking slowly is a way to enjoy life. Oooo, I really beg to differ that walking slowly is a way to enjoy your life. Unless walking with my life partner different story la, this occasion of course must slow la, if not how to enjoy every moment wit her? hehe. To me, walking fast is a way of saving time. That is why I even brought bicycle to college to cycle to college. First of all, compare me with others students who walk to college (I mean those students who lives at nearby or hostel). They have to walk minimum of 8 minutes distance to college. But for me, I only use 4 minutes to reach college. See, four minutes different between a cyclist and a walker. Then, almost all the time, my class mate will complain to me that I walk too fast. Well, really ma, I really love to walk fast, I love doing things fast, and speed is my way of doing things. But hor, on occasions I’m a time saver, but now, I’m a procrastinator. See, suppose study but online.

Life is all about hard, harsh and hurt. Did anyone realize most of your time occupy by the unhappy moment? In this way, you reader better support this statement, it’s a fact. Don’t tell me you live happily 365 days and 24 hours a day without going through any unhappy event. If you do live happily every moment, then you can be my happy god. Even my religion also says that we live in a world of suffer. K, whatever kind of pain we are going through, we have to live. If you want to end you life, please fulfill your ambition and dreams first before you die. So don’t die easily, it’s a waste of life and your time. If you were born to die, and then please wait till the day you can die. In my daily life, I really does face a lot of difficulty and I have to deal with irritates person. But no matter how hard can life sinks me, I still face it and I accept and I push it to the limit. Facing problem is not a matter to me, but pursuing a dream is a hard task to me. I have idea, but I’m lack of guts. When I have guts I lack of confidence. But when I have confidence, I short of supports. Dammit. In college, I suddenly started admire my boss, or my head. Haha. He is a playful guy at first, but now, he has transform into an ambitious person. He have all the guts and confident to perform his dream. He even has support although not many. He can be a good leader, but now he’s not that good yet, but I know he is developing himself. He is a guy who true to pursue his dream. Ok, what I want to compare between me and him is that I have ambition but all I kept is only in my mind. And, I’m a complicated person. I just do know why, I love compare myself with others. I want to be a better person in term of leaderships, but I realize I’m not influential enough. Haiy. Sometimes I hope I can take My boss + Annuar (one of 10 most influential person appears in times magazine) = ME. Haha. Dream on babe.

And ar, anyway, good luck to you to my particular friend. I wish you can handle you life well. All you need to do is, live it and take it. You live to grow, no pain no gain. So all the best.

Here are some pic to upload. Taken today, it was our last day with English teacher,Madam Tan, she wont be teaching us in 2nd sem anymore.

No comments: