Friday, August 15, 2008

Awaiting for the finalle

Counting down to two weeks, by that time, its going to be the day which every students are reluctantly to face. EXAMS. So, should this particular EXAM to be argue again to be abandon in college? I think its likely being impossible. So dear tarcian's, good luck and have a nice exam next month.

Should I or shouldn't I? What I meant is should I just keep up with my aims and ambitions or should I just follow my heart doing works that will make me feel comfortable and suits me? This is a very important and serious decision I must choose for my future. Change course or don't change course? This current situation has making me reminisce the poem "The Road Not Taken"

Two road diverge in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the?????????
And I had made___________
(I shall be announcing this somewhere sometimes....)

O yeah, today I just finish my HE presentation. Hmm, I spoke loudly, but my hand was shacking, feeling nervous man, but, I think my performance is good, at least I manage to tell out what I want to present. However, one of my group mate, did not do well, he didn't manage to tell out what he wants to tell, because he was extremely nervous. Haiy, just want to tell you my group mate, you already try your best, but make sure next time you really must practice well and write out small note to brain storm your idea. Good luck.

Hmm, sometimes, don’t know why, when you don’t wish to meet someone, but it always given chance to meet, but when you wish to meet, that person just does not exist. Why? That’s why; it’s not hard to meet someone, but its very miss not to meet someone that you wish to see.

I have a thought to share with girls if girls do read my blog? How do judge a guy who is not tall enough for you, or he is shorter than you? Well, think about it, I’m surveying my height. Haha. Suddenly I saw an attractive tall chick, not exactly tall la, but got height, especially wearing heels that time, “NAMPAK MACAM ANGGUNNYA”. Cheers…

No comments: