Sunday, August 3, 2008

Its time to wake up..

Well well well, back to blogging again. Haarr, finally I got some free time now before heading for the final exam on September. Last Friday, just finish my course work test which includes Microeconomics and Hatred Business statistics. Fooh, ME was ok, can do, however, BS ngmm sai kong, King Kong Kiao d 1 la. Haiy, is like that one lo. Ok, actually today is Sunday, I’m at home now, in my room now, this I’m typing my blog and create some mp3 ringtone for my phone. Yesterday was Saturday; I actually have water polo competition, Tarc got 3rd place, we only manage to win one match out of three matches, and we only manage to beat Inti Nilai. MMU and Taylor was too strong. Haiy, I didn’t score goals, but assist one ball, yet I conduct mistake, and then I was blame by some of my team mates. But whatever it is, I still think that I already play my best and I learn from my mistake. Erm my mistake was actually too much Bollywood, wanted to get foul but ended up referee didn’t see any foul. Shit!!


Bad news to all my customers, attention for those who read my blog, my printing business is out of service d, and I don’t think I’m able to continue this business again due to break down of printer. So customer, I’ll have to apologize that I can’t give any low price printing to you all d la. By the way, even my reload business also off d, maybe this will be temporary because I still yet to take stock from my supplier, so when I got it already, I’ll make advertisement again la.


Haiy, I see, (everything happens for reason)-->quote by one of my friend la. I believe in faith and god existence. Perhaps this time my business break down implies that I should concentrate more on my studies instead of earning extra money for not so important purpose. Maybe it’s a faith that this is not the time is should conduct a business or maybe god tells me that: “hey, let’s stop your business and get your ass up to study”. And then I watch a drama on Saturday night, its forensic heroes. Its remind me of what I’m doing now is actually useless. Ok, on one of the episode, its shows about a brother who very care and sayang his younger brother. Their parents had passed away when they were young. On the age of 14 like that, this elder bro have to sacrifice himself to work and give up studies so that he can take earn money to brought up his younger bro. Then when this younger bro grow up d and was success in his studies, he didn’t forgot his elder bro sacrifice for him, he even take good care and promise to bao da him. I actually didn’t say full about this drama, because the rest is tak ada kaitan with my topic now. What I try to imply is, I should not do something that only gives me temporary satisfaction, which is doing printing business earning small amount of money and proving to my mom I actually know doing business. Unfortunately, I did realize what my mom and some don’t know who told me that doing such things is a waste of time, and I agree with it now. O ya, I did earn, but suddenly my business breaks down, I only manage to earn back my capital. It means I actually haven’t earned anything but I’m wasting my time all that time. Haiy. So now, I should look far rather than aim short. Its time for me to get prepare for final exam, before things and situation could get mess if I didn’t do well. I might lost more money that time if I fail my subject, then I will be barred from getting scholarship. What mom actually wants is my knowledge, not my money I guess. I just could not resist that I’m a very materialistic person, this just me.

This is some picture of latest me,haha..

No comments: